Well, this was going to be about DH's hands down my pants but that topic was already taken. *glares at Seana*
So here is something I need to know. I need my Canadian friends to tell me why they do not believe in sanitary toilet seat covers. Not one place I went to in BC had them. It boggles my mind. What's up with that?
The last few days have been terribly busy for me. Friday was lunch with my brother followed by a school carnival thingy. Saturday was Apple Hill with some friends. Sunday was spent at my parents house. I was trying to be productive and get stuff done but my family just made it too difficult. Tomorrow I will be at my mom's doing stuff for her. I can't wait for Tuesday when I *think* I can just stay home. Then on Wednesday I will drive to see my girlfriend one last time before her baby is born. Thursday I have lunch plans with another friend. Gah! I just want to be home. Before I know it it will be next weekend. *sigh*
Apple Hill was crowded. I will never go on a Saturday again. We normally go on a Sunday when it is much better. I drank the apple juice, btw. Very yummy! I don't know if I can describe what it is, if you're wondering. I am too tired and this is my second attempt at a blog entry tonight after the first long and detailed one was erased on accident.
In a nutshell what the other one said was that my younger brother is a complete jerk. He made a big stink at a public fund raiser event we went to on Saturday night. I think he needs to put his bong down and get some real meds.
Also, I got to meet my favorite guy from Scare Tactics. Does anyone watch that? It is a show on the Sci-Fi channel. Like Candid Camera but more extreme. He was waiting tables where DB and I went to lunch Friday. He is a funny guy. Talks just like Pauly Shore in Encino Man. If you didn't see that, good for you. I actually paid money and saw it in the theater. *sigh*
That's my update for now. No trashy sex story. No slutty questions or provocative subjects. Sorry if I let you down. *grin*
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
Sounds like a full weekend but I'm guessing Scare Tactics aint doing too well if you're favorite guy was serving you lunch..lol.
And DB, just put him in the middle next you and DH play your walnut game, a few smashes to the head might do him some good. *grin*
*smooch*
Shannon Doherty used to host that show, right?
*smooch*
I had sex this weekend -- twice. Just thought you'd like to know.
I don't like those covers either. Don't trust 'em. I'd rather squat.
Slim, I wasn't clear enough, the host wasn't waititng tables, one of the "victims" was. Yes Glow, that's the one.
Bob, *squinty eyes* Monsty?
Thanks Boo, I almost asked everyone to please give me the number of times you had sex over the weekend. Now can you please give us details? *wink*
You had to mention the Niners?
Hey, I didn't mention them in your blog! But now I might...*giggle*
And who's going to host a bachelorette party for glowie? I need to know when and where in advance. I'm thinking your place, Carey. And you'll need to get some male strippers, too!
*yawn*
looks around for more sex stories...
*stumbles* out...
Any other time you'd be griping cause you were home and DH wanted a nooner. Sheesh. You're never happy, are you?
I was here, having NO sex, now I'm not, off to work. *smooch*
I *am* happy Momma, when I'm home alone. Rarely happens, but that's what I like.
So where is monsty and her sex story?
Bwahahaahahahahaah! Someone paid money to see Encino Man?
*sorry*
I'm not saying that my ex-husband's love of Pauly Shore (and imitations thereof) were a factor in my divorce, because it wasn't. Only, however, because there were SO MANY other good reasons, because I really hated those imitations.
Sorry for no sex stories, although since I didn't get any this weekend (which I think is a new record), I'm not too disappointed.
Geez. Maybe I should hand out sex assignments. Then have everyone report back to me. Yep. That's what I'll do. Starting...later.
I'm not coming back here until you change this. It hurts me deeply to see these remarks about the Niners.
LMAO. And I imagine comments. *snort*
*smooch*
Honey, who are you talking to?
*smirk*
Loddy Doddy I like to potty. All by myself cuz nobody listens to me. *twirls around Tab's blog*
Here I am all by myself. *poot*
Good thing nobody is here to listen to me pooting.
*sigh* You've been drinking, haven't you?
Maybe. *smirk*
Post a Comment