Me too. *sigh* I might have to update my blog or something.
I tried to plug "community.realitytvworld.com" into Explorer and I ended up on a Yahoo page with a bunch of links to porn sites with that *points up to quotes* in the URL. And not good porn either.
I stumbled in here looking for someone's blog that might explain what happened. On the positive side, it's been fun browsing through y'all's blog sites, though!
I was just on DarkUFO (Lost site) and they were complaining of another site down. Turns out there was a transformer fire in Houston and over 700,000 websites are down over the internet.
I think I recall RTV's server there and this happened once before.
Zombs<--Website scooper or blowin' it out the blow hole?
*pout* It's still down. I don't have time to check in as much during the week, so this is a big bummer. I'm hoping Zombie is correct and this will all be fixed soon. But! At least we have the blogs! :)
Thanks for the welcome, zombs. I rarely post in blogs (the message boards keep me busy enough), but after googling where to find more info, I thought I'd add a link here which gives regular updates on the Houston H1 server farm.
Event and status info can be found at http://service-update.theplanet.com/ for those who are curious.
It looks like it may be a while before services are fully up again.
I still can't get in. I can get in from an old (hockey, I know...shocking) thread I have bookmarked...but not from the front door. I gave work my two weeks notice today, so it would have been a good day to play around. :-)
I was getting really frustrated over the weekend, and thinking it was just my computer (I used to have problems with RTVW. Couldn't get to it through Firefox, but I use IE now.) Glad it's back up today!
Ouch, I have lost myself again. Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found, Yeah I think that I might break. I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe. Be my friend Hold me, wrap me up Unfold me I am small, I'm needy. Warm me up And breathe me View MM's profile
17 comments:
Yup, me too. All Day. Nada.
*raises hand*
Me too. *sigh* I might have to update my blog or something.
I tried to plug "community.realitytvworld.com" into Explorer and I ended up on a Yahoo page with a bunch of links to porn sites with that *points up to quotes* in the URL. And not good porn either.
Crap...I haven't been online much all weekend and now that my niece has gone home there's no OT! *pout*
Yeah, likewise. (yikes, Seana!) *sigh*
I stumbled in here looking for someone's blog that might explain what happened. On the positive side, it's been fun browsing through y'all's blog sites, though!
Hope RTVW comes back up soon.
Oh, good, it's not just me...
No forums, and not even the main page...
*pouts*
Me too! I just was able to get on to the computer tonight and got that message.
I blame Bravy.
Hi Cahaya! You are more than welcome to post on my blog if you want to! No need to lurk! (It is boring though)
Me too. PITA.
I was just on DarkUFO (Lost site) and they were complaining of another site down. Turns out there was a transformer fire in Houston and over 700,000 websites are down over the internet.
I think I recall RTV's server there and this happened once before.
Zombs<--Website scooper or blowin' it out the blow hole?
Check my blog for Frisky's comment about meeting in the bar Monday night. This has officially been day 2 with no RTVW.
*shake* *twitch*
My house has never been so clean.
*pout* It's still down. I don't have time to check in as much during the week, so this is a big bummer. I'm hoping Zombie is correct and this will all be fixed soon. But! At least we have the blogs! :)
*smooches*
Thanks for the welcome, zombs. I rarely post in blogs (the message boards keep me busy enough), but after googling where to find more info, I thought I'd add a link here which gives regular updates on the Houston H1 server farm.
Event and status info can be found at http://service-update.theplanet.com/ for those who are curious.
It looks like it may be a while before services are fully up again.
*waves to everybody*
Looks like I'll actually get some work done today.
*pout*
This is the work of the Mole.
Looks like this is where the OT-down comments are. *happy dance* RTVW is back up!
I still can't get in. I can get in from an old (hockey, I know...shocking) thread I have bookmarked...but not from the front door.
I gave work my two weeks notice today, so it would have been a good day to play around. :-)
I was getting really frustrated over the weekend, and thinking it was just my computer (I used to have problems with RTVW. Couldn't get to it through Firefox, but I use IE now.) Glad it's back up today!
I got in through the "back door" yesterday too. Is it better today?
hi. *smooch*
Post a Comment