Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday Night

I left my house just before 4pm and headed to South San Francisco. Boo's plane was supposed to come in around 6:30, IIRC. The Bay Bridge traffic was slowing me down and I was starting to worry I'd be late. I eventually got over the bridge and called Carey when I was close to her house. She was pretty easy to find. Her house was the funnest place I've seen where grown ups live, lol. I may move in with them this summer. ;-)

When I got there, I found out that Boo's plane had been delayed so we had a little bit of time to kill first. We were both starving and went to Chipotle. She had never been, so I was her first! She was a cheap date. I think she liked it. While we were there, Boo called and we zipped over to the airport to get her. We may or may not have held up a sign labelled "Cheap Hooker" so that she could see us easier. :P

We ended up going to a diner nearby where we were able to talk and gossip and laugh and all that good stuff. We did not talk about any of you. Not even you. Not one bit. Nope. It flew by much too quickly and we had to head back to the airport. We tried to convince Boo to spend the night and take another flight but she wanted to get home to Conner. Mothers! (lol)

We did manage to get a picture of us before leaving.






Carey and I headed back to her place (my car was there) and she let me come in again because she had no idea I would make myself comfortable and keep her up talking, lol. I was *that* guest. The one who ignores the cues and just stays. *snort* I was thrilled to see Michelle when she got home, though. I *heart* Michelle and have since the first time I met her, two years ago. They say they have four cats but I never saw the fourth one. *suspicious* The three I did meet were gorgeous and obviously very loved.

Boo, thanks for making this possible by having the flight come in to SF! I was SO thrilled to see you again. It had been one year this month, you know. Carey, thank you for sharing your home with me and being a wonderful host, and for sharing Boo with me. Would do it all over again, any time. *smooches*




11 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

So are you saying Carey is cheap and easy? No, why would I have guessed that?

Happy Mother's Day!!

MM said...

I also implied that she is old but couldn't naturally work that into my entry. :) LOL.

Thanks, Mom, you too!

Breezy said...

Carey is cheap, and old. *giggle*

Bravie said...

I can hunt you people down and beat you with my cane. Just so ya know. *glares*
I had a wonderful time with two wonderful women who I consider to be wonderful friends.
My word of the day is wonderful. :)
We definitely did not have enough time with Boo but I am always grateful for any amount of time that I get with her.
MM was NOT *that* guest. I enjoyed her staying and chatting and Michelle was happy that she got to hang out for a bit as well.
MM did compare me to her grandma though. *glares*
*smooooches* Because I had a wonderful time.

kim (weltek) said...

Cheap and easy, my two favorite things in a lesbian friend. :-)

MM-your hair is so effing adorable. Don't change a thing.

Swami said...

Lol at the "Cheap Hooker" sign! If there was one, which I somehow don't doubt.

I'm glad you all had a great time. Of course Bravie lives in a fun house! She keeps telling us she's really a 12 year old boy inside - doesn't she?

Maybe the fourth cat is only unleashed when they really, really want a guest to leave!

Anonymous said...

You know I almost peed my pants when I got back in and saw the line for security. I freak out at stuff like that. It took a little bit to get through, and they were boarding in like 10 minutes once I got through. I took my contacts out and tossed them and then put on my glasses.

It was way too short. And fricking United sucks with their delays. I can't believe it had been a year. Wow.

*smooch* to you both.

Bacon Waffle!

Bravie said...

Diet bacon waffle. *grin*

Puffy said...

I was looking forward to you posting about your evening with Boo and Carey. You all look fabulous in the picture. You could have ALL worn "cheap hooker" signs.

momma said...

Soooooooo cool! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I'd love to see Carey's house, so many of you have bragged about how cool it is.

dragonflies said...

*sigh* Three women I would love to meet. You are coming to Chicago for Labor Day, right?

I would never think you were cheap.