Tagged by Dragonflies
The rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Now I have to come up with 6 random things about me.
1. I can't fantasize about *anything* very well. I am thinking about this after responding in Boo's Two for Twosday thread a little while ago. I may need professional help.
2. I am a neat freak at work. I'll wet a paper towel and go in search of fingerprints. I'll straighten everything on every desk/counter top as needed. They assume my house is immaculate. *snort*
3. My current favorite song is Simply Beautiful by Al Green. I'm also enjoying Carey's very naughty song on the CD from Weltek. *grin*
4. I drink hot tea and eat 20 shredded wheat bites every morning while driving to work.
5. I helped my BF choose $150 worth of clothing at Kohl's the other night and bought nothing for myself.
6. I bought some Bobbi Brown lip gloss that is my current fave. I also bought some tinted moisturizer from her line as well but want to finish using what I have before starting a new one.
So now I'll tag:
Arkie
Breezy
Weltek
Puffy
Swami
MTW <--maybe he'll come out of hiding, lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's so very angel/devil of you to pick Al Green & Bravie's song. :-)
I did my list!
oooh, dry shredded wheat is a good idea for a snack.
I've posted my list.
I posted my list, but I didn't follow all the rules. I'm bad.
I'll do my list next week probably. I want to finish my vacation log first. Thanks for tagging me!
I'm enjoying the bloggy CD so much!
Post a Comment