Thursday, February 28, 2008

See you Tuesday!

Thanks for all the hair feedback. I've decided on getting it cut and layered but not trying to find a specific "style" like the one below. I just don't think I'd do it everyday. So I'm excited about that and will do it when I get back from Cayucos. I'll be leaving Friday morning and should be back on Monday evening, since I have class Monday night.

I took DD out shopping tonight and we ended up at Mervyn's (which I hate) and she got a package of socks (6 pair) a pair of flip flops and a dress, all for $30! Not bad, eh? Still, being there reinforced why I hate it so much. I prefer Kohl's or even Target, any day.

I went to Chili's with her after that and we shared a hamburger. The big, new ones with bacon and cheese and onion rings and all that. Now I'm all mad at myself and wish I could figure the calories out. *sigh*

I also bought another thing of hair dye because my lighter roots are starting to show. I *might* lighten it up in the summer, but for now, I guess I'm sticking to the brunette thing.

I'm really tired, so I guess this is it.

I'll have lots of pics when I get back (assuming we don't get eaten by sharks...)

Have a great weekend everyone!

21 comments:

Swami said...

Have fun on your trip!

We haven't had a Mervyn's in MN for quite a few years. If I recall rightly I never found much for me there but they had nice & more trendy junior high type stuff.

My son loves Chili's. I usually get their basic burger (which is plenty big) because son wants my fries.

I've changed my mind on your hair. I think you should get it cut kind of like Chelsia - but only if you promise not to turn into a skank like she is. I really like asymmetrical hair cuts.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!!

*smooch*

I love Chili's. I love the Quesadilla Explosion salad, but it really has too many calories.

Speaking of Chelsia, Swami, did you think her friend looked just like her? I did and wondered if they had screwed up the caption.

MM said...

I'm confused...who's Chelsia? I watch a lot of reality shows and the one thing I usually don't pick up on until the very end, are their names. (this IS a reality tv reference, right?)

Schnookie said...

Have fun MM!

I haven't been to Chili's in the longest time. I always liked whatever I ate there.

MM said...

Thanks Nookie! One thing I love at Chili's but never get anymore are their mashed potatoes. Yum!

Swami said...

Never had their mashed potatoes.

Chelsia is one of the hamsters on Big Brother, Scum of the Earth. I mean - Big Brother, Til Death Do Us Part.

She has great hair (when she is not pair-bonding with James or making out naked in the hot tub) even if she is from Iowa.

Swami said...

But you wouldn't want to be mistaken for her.

mtw said...

Have fun MM! Hope you and the kiddos have a great time. I still get a kick out of the picture on your slideshow from last year's trip.

Personally, I really liked the cut you pictured on your last post - way more than Chelsia's, which I think is too short.

*smooch*

MM said...

Thanks guys! I still don't know who Chelsia is...I'll go to the BB website and have a look. Wait, is she the one with the giant boobs?

Swami, try the mashed potatoes! Thay have the best white gravy, too.


Thanks, MTW. I'm going to try to recreate that same pic with my DD AND my DS this time. But I can't find my Life Is Good Hat. Wait, what pic do I have on my slideshow...I need to check. I'm just too airheaded today. :)

mtw said...

She's the one rooming with the guy with the red hair stripe that's biking around the world. IMO, she's the least disgusting of the hampsters.

MM said...

OH! Ok, I know who she is. My DD was just telling me that's who she's rooting for this season. Ok, she has beautiful hair for sure, but also too short for me. She has the right look for that hair, whereas I think I need a little length.

Glowie said...

MM, I like that hair picture you posted below.

I love Chelsia's hair. Yes, Boo, her friend did look like her. I commented on that. "Friend? Looks like her twin."

I'm not a big fan of Chili's. Maybe I order the wrong things.

Bravie said...

Stay away from the gators. *evil grin*
And I love Mervyn's.

mtw said...

Bravie, you would *NOT* like Mervyn's if you had to go to the one near us. It looks like a third-world country flea market with clothes in big piles all over the place, including the floor. Then, you drive 2 miles to Kohl's and it looks like Nordstrom's in comparison.

momma said...

Have a great time!!!!

*smooch*

Jen said...

I like Chelsia's hair, but not for you.

Have a great time! *besa*

Puffy said...

I guess you're out galivanting by now. I hope you're having a great weekend. Looking forward to pictures!

"Big boobs" on BB is the one who's had 2 abortions and still has milk squirting out of her boobs. Natalie. I also like Chelsia's hair.

Anonymous said...

It's already time for me to cut my hair again. And I'll get my eyebrows waxed.

Are you back yet? Did you have fun? It's Tuesday, you know.

kim (weltek) said...

It's Tuesday, I'm here, you're not.

Guess which socks I wore on Sunday? I can't wait to wear them for 3-Day crewing this year. My pink Packer's hat and cheesy socks will certainly convey my Wisconsinness, don't you think?

Aislinn Sirk said...

I hope you were not eaten by sharks.

MM said...

I'm here, just not here, here, kwim?

I'll update soon!