Sunday, May 20, 2007
Ugh. Was going to update with something light but instead I'll remind any motorcycle riders to NOT EFFING RIDE MOTORCYCLES! A friend was dragged to his death tonight, after not being seen and hitting a car. His young (20 something) daughter witnessed the whole thing from her car, as she followed him. Apparently it was quite gruesome. *sigh* This will also affect my brother's wedding date, since it is his fiance's uncle who died. The man's daughter was to be in the wedding. Poor family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
*yikes*
Don't let breezy over today.
*smooches*
*sigh*
Always so sad.
Ugh. I hate motorcycles. And I hate the fact that my mom and her BF ride quite frequently in the summer. WITHOUT HELMETS. Most of the time. *sigh*
My ex boyfriend always wanted me to ride with him. I wouldn't even sit on the thing with the keys hanging in the house. LOL.
My condolences to their family. So tragic.
*hugs* That's horrible.
Similar thing happened to me. I'm so very sorry for the whole tragedy.
Post a Comment