So this morning, after my shower, I noticed that DH had trimmed his hair. And not the hair 'up there', IYKWIM. I was slightly agitated, because I knew it was probably with the expectation that *I* would appreciate his efforts, which means scrumping was in my near future. But I figured, no biggie, I'll ask him to make sure there is just no evidence of his grooming habits in the future. When I came out from my shower and checked my email, I see I have one from a magazine place, telling me that he bought me two subscriptions. One is for Cosmopolitan, (which he always thinks will lead to exciting new sex tricks, though it usually doesn't). The other is Woman's Day. Umm...is he calling me a woman? Because I don't like that.
Anyways, after doing some tasks I had around the house, I had to run around doing some errands. While I was out, DH called me and we decided to grab lunch out. We went to Panera Bread, had some soup, and then he said he was coming home for a second to get something. I got a little defensive, wondering if this was going to be when he would make his move, though I didn't say anything of course. I beat him home, (even taking another route, just to make sure I did, because I was feeling competitive) and when I got there before him, I rushed to get inside, so I could look all relaxed when he got home, to rub it in that I was so fast. To my surprise, sitting on the computer desk, was a big bouquet of roses. Pink, yellow, & peach. Very beautiful. The note said, "Since today is the last day of your month, I had to do something special". The "last day" reference is because I made a big deal out of my birthday this year, and told him that I didn't just get the day, I got to have a whole month. Pretty nice, eh?
So now I feel really rotten for being so agitated about him wanting to get laid. He's been pretty nice to me lately. Makes me nervous. Almost like he knows I'm cheating on him (with Jen). ;-)
And! He just came home with $10 cash (for the Survivor pool) and the new Grammy Nominees CD that I wanted! Something's up.
P.S. Cash is being mailed tomorrow, Carey!
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




66 comments:
He definitely deserves something scrumptious. Very sweet.
LOL @ the new sex tricks from Cosmo! Whenever I'm going somewhere on holidays I'll buy a Cosmo magazine as a treat. I always get a laugh out of it. It can start some pretty interesting conversations when certain parts are shared.
I remember a snowmobile trip to a cabin up north with another couple. We were all sitting around the fire one night chilling out. I was reading my Cosmo and found a list of sexy things to do to your man. One of them was to put grapes in your mouth during a BJ. I snorted when I read that because I could just imagine myself choking on a grape and having to call a paramedic. Then try to explain how it happened. The others asked what I was laughing about and after I told them I lost my magazine for the rest because they were fighting over who got to read it.
*spits grapes out*
Thanks Lights! I never thought about choking!
Poor MM! So did ya get some?
Hell, I'll sleep with him. But he can keep the $10. That owuld make me feel cheap.
I think I need to read whatever he's been reading. I used to think of myself as a romantic but I've come to realize that I'm not really. I love all the romantic stuff, I just dont do any of it. *sigh* Takes notes from mm's hubby.
Lightsie's grapes routine sounds kind of weird to me. I would choke and drool.
Tom has joined me in being smooooth down there. According to him, shaving your balls is a very delicate proceedure. Even using his electric shaver he usually nicks and makes himself bleed once or twice. I like the hairless look.
Wow - you got a birthday month! I thought I was special getting a birthday week!
I used to subscribe to Cosmo, but now I can't even remember when I last read one.
What.ever. Those flowers were from me. How dare he take credit! I see he plays dirty. Well, I can be dirty too, IYKWIM. ;)
So where is the smut? Did he get rewarded or not? LOL!
That was really sweet!
I don't need flowers...
... if my DH does the dishes with out being asked, he's SO in (IYKWIM!)
~ EmRB
Swami ~ I know what he means about being careful down there. I have some very smalll shrubs now because I knicked myself last time. Not fun.
Carey said to tell you, I'll be keeping track of the money.
You can send it to:
Bobdechemist
Bermuda
I'm sitting with Emily and if Dbf went to the extreme that your hubby did he'd get a whole day!
LOL @ lights and the grape trick. I have never understood the fascination with mixing food and sex. That's just wrong, IMO.
I agree with Emily and Lasann. I didn't have to do the dishes *and* I didn't have to pitch a fit? *dreamy sigh*
Ok, he got what he was after. *grin* (no grapes were needed, tyvm)
FTR, I don't *always* get a whole month, but since it was my 30th, I think I needed extra pampering. ;-)
Jen, thank you for the roses! Had I known they were really from you, he would have never gotten what he got in return. I'll just have to try harder to make it up to you when we meet!
And not to sound braggy, *smile* but he did the dishes last night while I was at my parents house. He even scrubbed the stove!!!
See!!! This? is exactly why you are a very bad wife. ...and the reason why you should never be Mrs. MTW the second.
*shakes head* I only wish my hubby did things like that!
Wait a sec! What did I do??
And as far as being Mrs.MTW, I think he can be the judge of that!
*sticks tongue out at Nutz*
mm....just remember, you wanted him to pay attention to you for something other than scrumping.
Ummm, shaving below the neckline is completely inappropriate for men --- at least for men that want to do some scrumping with me.
My response: NO SOUP FOR YOU!
The rest of it was all pretty sweet though.
FTR, I've never asked him to do it. I think he assumed that if he likes *me* trimmed, that I would like *him* trimmed too.
Poor guy. If he knew I was discussing this here...*giggle*
Flowers? Cleaned the dishes? Cleaned the stove?... Holy toledo. I didn't think that combo was possible!
DH and I are going to have a ourselves a wee chat this evening, methinks!
~ EmRB
Umm, FTR, *I* do all those things and MORE! And I don't even do them with the expectation of sex, since nothing I do is ever rewarded with sex!
All I can say is MM must be something pretty special if her DH will do all those things for sex with her! She must be VERY bad! *grin*
*blush*
Great. Now the other girls are going to want you *more* and I'm going to have to fight even harder!
Heh! Then my evil plan has worked!!!
MM! You're cheating on me, too?! You hussy! And here I was coming to give you this cute little teddy bear. Ugh.
*rips bear's head off and throws his stuffing all over the blog*
Jen! Wait! *grabs Jen and pulls her back into blog*
I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as long as it's the *opposite* sex!
See? You are the only *woman* for me!
*bats eyelashes*
You know what? I'm on Jen's side here! I'm tired of playing second fiddle to this whole MM & MTW thing! MM? You can't have it both ways. Make a decision, dammit!
MTW? You need to choose too because I just can't share anymore! I want you all to myself or not at all. Hrmph!
That is so sweet! Heh at Emily. I find him doing housework incredibly sexy also! If he told me to relax & he'd clean up the kitchen, do the laundry & make dinner, he'd be getting laid for sure! Cosmo never puts THAT trick in their advice.
Wow, look at that. Nutz is not sharing very well today. And you were always harping on me about the joys of sharing.
*sigh*
That's too bad. I'm sure MTW will miss you.
Kim, you're right, they never think to give that advice. All the silly men trying to figure out the right things to say or do and all they have to really do is the dishes.
Oh! I see... so that means you are choosing MTW over Jen, right?
*runs to tell Jen*
*pokes head into blog*
*slowly backs out*
*nothing to see here*
*points @ MTW*
Hey! Get back here, you!
I do *not* choose anyone over someone else! I have enough love to spread around!!
*loves Nutz*
*loves Jen*
*loves MTW*
MM <--love machine! ;-)
Hey, I want in on some of that Jen action!!!
*send Jen flowers*
*sends Jen clean dishes*
*loves Jen*
*loves MM*
*loves Nutz*
Sorry, Nutzy, I'm a lover not a chooser! :-)
Nope! Not good enough! You must choose. I'm done with sharing. I want to be selfish for once!
All right, all right!
*chooses Nutz!*
There, I did it! :D
(*winks at Jen*)
(*winks at MM*)
Nutz, could we work out some kind of schedule maybe? Like you can have him one day, and I can the next??
MM <--trying to keep the peace
*sigh* Never mind. You won, Nutz.
*leaves blog feeling defeated*
*comes back to wink at MTW*
Mr Bob does dishes cheerfully and without asking.
Bob <---- spent years telling Mr Bob that men who do housework are sexy.
Yay!!! *smooches MTW all over*
(...and by all over, I mean all over! *evil grin*)
Perhaps you can take your "smooches all over" into another blog, where people's emotions aren't involved. *sniff*
*vows to win MTW back*
This reminds me of a converstaion I had with a bunch of women (and one man) I worked with. The women all worked full time and were complaining they did all the cooking and cleaning.
I said I wouldn't be with a guy who didn't do his share of the housework. They all looked at me shocked and pitying. Then one said "Oh, when you find the right man, you won't mind" All the others nodded in agreement. It was kinda freaky.
I said the right guy would do the dishes, otherwise he wasn't the right guy (for me).
Then the guy looked super pitying and asked if I'd ever had a boyfriend and how long I'd kept him.
Bob, tell him that doing housework in the nude is even sexier! ;-)
Ha! And you ended up with a good guy while they are slaving away. Reminds me of Mona Lisa Smile, the movie with Julia Roberts.
I'd keep posting, but i don't know I really want to get hit by an accidental smooch meant for MTW or MM or Nutz or somebody.
Wow. Dumped by my valentine. What.a.bitch. *sob*
*winks at MTW* Thanks for the flowers and dishes! *smooch*
Ok! Fine! MTW can find me at my blog!
Jen! Sweetie Pie! Lovey! I did NOT dump you, or choose anyone over you. I stood by my love for you while Nutz tried to wreak havoc in my love life. In the end, she has MTW, and I have *you*!
Please forgive me for upsetting you, and come back to me.
*heartfelt smooches*
*ignores Nutz*
*fake petulance*
*points up* You said that I was the only woman for you, and then! you said, and I quote...
*loves Nutz*
*loves Jen*
So I see where I stand. Second in line. Of course, what should I have expected from the smuttiest of all smuts? :P
Okay, I can see where that might have thrown you, BUT, my love for Nutz is not in a Vaentiney way, like my love for you is.
And? I love you so much that I will totally forgive you for calling me a smut!
Also, my "love" for Nutz has changed dramatically in the last hour.
You tell her Jen!
*high fives*
But I'm still your best friend, right?
Bob <---starving children since tommorrow
So after Valentine's Day are you not gonna love me anymore? Since your love for me is "Valentiney"?
Jen <--- is enjoying watching MM try to squirm her way out of this *giggle*
*high fives Nutzzzzzzzzzz*
*MTW taking charge*
*Firm, but loving voice*
Alright. Enough!
Nutz, MM. You *will* share. You *will * like it. I have more than enough love to give. It's one thing that expands the more you give it away.
Jen? You *will* be my valentine too. And you'll *like it*. I promise!
Now, we're going to turn this around and make a Friday afternon love fest out of it. Got it???
No mayo! No fish!
*smooches MM*
*licks cilantro off MM's neck*
*waits for Jen to start another blog*
I would respond, but I'm too busy giggling childishly at
"It's one thing that expands the more you give it away.
Bob, you are still my best friend. Speaking of which, *looks around nervously* I might need your assistance in blowing something up.
*looks at Nutzy's blog*
Jen, Jen, Jen... no. My love for you is Valentiney in nature, because Valentines is all about love! My love for you knows no season, or holiday. It is eternal. *sigh*
MM <-- desperately trying not lose Jen's love
MTW, I am all for it. However, I fear your very selfish and greedy second wife might not be.
*smooches*
Jen? I just spewed coffee over that comment! *snort*
*wipes down monitor*
MTW? No fair! Indian giver! *points up* You already chose me! Sooo... I'm not going to share! (not right now anyway) *evil grin*
MM, Jen's playing waaaaay too hard to get. I want some of that Valentiney love!
Jen, I think you're playing hard to get because you want to be MY Valentine!
And MM's trying so hard to keep you, there must be a reason! You must be waaaay more amazing than you lead us to believe. You must be my Valentine! I must have you!
Nutz - back to your blog! (I'll meet you there)
Lemme try that again...
MTW, I have been contemplating opening my blog for public consumption, but I really have nothing to say and there are so many blogs already people can't keep up.
Nutzzzzzz! You spewed coffee/spit in my eyes! Grosssss!
MM, my love, I forgive you. I know you love me because you send me sweet PM's out of nowhere just to let me know you miss me. How cute are you? *hugs MM*
Ok, enough sappy Jen. I don't like to let her out of her cage too much. People might get the wrong idea about me. :D
Are you sure you want me for a Valentine, MTW? I just realized after reading these comments again, I'm very high maintenance! LOL!
And I was only playing hard to get because I like watching MM squirm, ifyouknowwhatimean. *grin*
*snort* @ Jen!
Oooops! Sorry about the coffee!
*wipes coffee off of Jen*
*runs back to my blog to find MTW*
*lets Nutz and MTW go back to Nutzy's, so I can have Jen to myself*
*smooches Jen*
*serenades Jen*
*adores Jen*
MM <--in love! *swoon*
MM <--will squirm some more if you really want me to! ;-)
I would like to vote for Jen to have a publicly accessible blog. *smooches*
You know, she could get one, and wouldn't even have to post anything, we could just comment in it. I'll vote with you, Iggy!
Post a Comment