First, I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a fantastic weekend! So, my question for today is;
I was wondering if anyone here could tell me when a woman hits her sexual peak? I *thought* it was around 30, but have heard it can be later. Is there a set time, or is everyone different? I thought I might have hit it a while ago, but now I'm not so sure. How does one know when it hits?
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
Not sure, I'll let you know when I get there. *wink*
*shrug* I've always been at my peak. *grin*
There is a set time.
At age 34, 10 months and 3 days, you hit your peak. It lasts exactly 11 days, 10 hours, 6 minutes and 14 seconds.
Sometimes freaks of nature have peaks that last 11 days, 10 hours, 6 minutes and 11 seconds, but those people should be stoned to death.
I don't think there is one set peak, but multiple ones. (We girls can sometimes be good at that multiple thing, no?) For me, my best peak was from about 32 to 40. I also had a great peak right before menopause started, which makes evolutionary sense I guess.
You needed to know this at 1:37 a.m.? Is somebody peaking right now?
Not sure. I assume it could be different on different people. I have always heard in upper 30's to mid 40's and above. I think I hit mine at 21, like a boys. LOL!
I'm sure it's different for everyone, but I have heard that it's usually when women are in their 30's. I'm not that old yet, so I wouldn't know. :P
I thought it was when a woman reaches her 40's.
Isn't that great? Just when a woman wants to slow down the men are going out and getting Viagra.
NOTE: The above was a generalization and was in no way an implication of the Nookie household.
I'm not sure, but have heard that it is in your 30's. The rationale is that we hear from our moms and society that good girls don't. It takes some time to shake that conditioning. Around 30ish we realize that they were lying and "good girls do".
To me, it always depends on who I'm with!!
I dont really know but I do know that if T doesn't peak soon, I may not make it to 37 *grin*
LOL @ Bob! I'm definitely going to tell my husband that, and let him know it's over already.
Seriously, I think Swami is right, and that we might go through several peaks. And yes, I needed to know at 1:37 am. *grin*
*whacks* Jen!
*giggle* @ Nookie!
Interesting answers everyone, thanks for the input!
(and CS, but what a way to go, huh?) ;-)
As Carey said above, I have always been at my peak. The more I get the more I want. The less I get the more I want.
Do you know what makes your eyes roll back in your head?
Yes, but it might not be the same thing that you are thinking of.
I reached mine long ago when I was pregnant. I could do it every day then!
I sure hope Swami is right.
*waits for her next peak*
I'm hoping it's soon. I know it's supposedly in your 30s. I think my body needed some time off after my 17-22 phase.
MM - Just so you know? You will hit your peak at 38. It will last 12 years. Bob is wrong. Bob is always wrong.
I'm jumping on the Carey and Syren bandwagon! Of course, I'm not a woman ... but you knew that already!
Post a Comment