Monday, February 06, 2006

Four Things (tagged by Nutz)

Four jobs I've had: (only 3)

1. Cleaning model homes & new tract homes (during construction)

2. Customer Service at Circuit City

3. Legal Assistant/Bankruptcy Department

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Love Actually

2. Under The Tuscan Sun

3. Ever After

4. Lake placid (funniest one-liners ever!)

Four Places I have lived: (only two)

1. Sacramento, California

2. Quincy, California

Four Shows I love:

1. Lost

2. 24

3. Survivor

4. Las Vegas

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest: (detest is way too strong a word)

1. Oprah

2. The West Wing

3. The Apprentice (can't watch Donald, he freaks me out)

4. Anything Martha Stewart

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime: (only two)

1. Fascinating Womanhood (don't *whack* me please)

2. How to Win Friends and Influence People (I sound like a dork, I know)

Four places I have vacationed:

1. Caribbean Islands (The Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Etc.)

2. Orlando, Florida

3. Monterey, California

4. Lake Tahoe, California

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Carne Asada taco (from local Mexican restaurant)

2. Chicken Enchilada Soup

3. Sesame Chicken

4. Thai food? (promised I would try it someday)

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Yahoo (news)

2. RTVW

3. FileCabi.net

4. Blogger

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At a Super Bowl party <#

2. On a cruise

3. In bed

4. walking in the mountains (with a camera, *just in case*)

And I'm tagging:

Not sure who hasn't been tagged yet; Bob, Rose, Syren & Emily Rugburn

17 comments:

~Nutz said...

walking in the mountains (with a camera, *just in case*)


LOL! Just in case you spot Bigfoot?!?!

Bravie said...

Circuit City is the worst store every. So glad you don't work there anymore. I refuse to shop there ever again.

mm said...

Yes Nutz. *grin*

Carey, I'm glad I don't either. I actually quit, and not in a very responsible way, either.

Bravie said...

Oh well. It's not as if Circuit Shitty is very responsible either. We bought a tv from them and the week after the warrantee ran out so did the tv. Cost us $100 to have the tube replaced. We bought a stereo system from them. A week after the warrantee ran out, so did the stereo. The last time we went in there was for a receiver for our surround sound. After being there over a half hour and still not able to get someone to help us, we walked out and I have never returned since. And I haven't had any such warrantee problems with any other company since.
I think Circuit Shitty "fixes" their appliances to go out as soon as they are no longer responsible for repairing them. Bastards.

mm said...

Bwahahaha! Not only do they probably "fix" them to go out on you after the warranty expires, but they were probably only doing it to *you*! (I realize that's what all those meetings I went to were about, now) ;-)

mtw said...

I kind of like Circuit City.

You do have to wink at them though, and tell them you want one of the *real* fill in the blank.

Uually one wink dose it, they give you a knowing nod and a crooked smile, them come back out with a different unit!

I think having a crooked smile might even be a condition of employment.

mm said...

Hmmm. I think MTW is calling me a crook! *evil eye*

*crooked smile*

Swami said...

I buy things at Circuit City all the time. Wells, tvs my digital camera, a stereo or two.

I think Best Buy sucks.

mm said...

Best Buy wasn't really competition back when I worked there, it was Good Guys. Like all stores, once someone gets burned there, they'll often ban it for life. I had a few customers who were *really* not too happy with Circuit City, and let us know about it. And a few customers who were pissed that we wouldn't exchange things that they didn't even buy there! *boggle*

Hey Swami~ I almost tagged you but you know...no blog!

Seana said...

Hey look! You wanted to be at a Superbowl party too.

*smooch*

mm said...

Yes I did. Instead, I was home alone, reading a magazine and watching old movies on Cable. But I did keep checking the score since I was rooting for Glow's team.

lights said...

I still haven't seen Under the Tuscan Sun. I've been meaning to rent it. *puts it at top of list*

volsfan said...

How could I forget my vacation to Lake Tahoe! Also, Lake Placid is a trip.

Schnookie said...

Lightsy ... You must see Under the Tuscan Sun. I should have listed that one as one of my top faves.

Kim, you'd probably like Lake Placid. It really is pretty funny.

kim (weltek) said...

Such a good topic! Is it bad that I've only seen one of your 4 movies (Ever After)?

Anonymous said...

I've really only lived one place my whole life, although in different parts. So that's why I just described my "situations."

I love me some Las Vegas. We are a little behind episode-wise. We just watched the one where they thought Mike was the "dancer."

Sonya said...

LOL @ Nutz