Thursday, January 05, 2006

Part Four (contains a little TMI)

Okay, so moving along to our third "date". We are now into the kissing stage. And we hug of course. Hmm. What might come after kissing and hugging? Copping a feel of a breast, maybe? Umm, no. Copping a feel of my ass, maybe? Umm, no. Kissing my neck? Me copping a feel of him? No. He decides he wants to go for what I can only assume is like 9th base! So there we are kissing, me minding my own business, when out of nowhere, his hand makes a move under my skirt. !!! Hello! What was your name, again? I crossed my legs, as if I were trying not to pee (you know the position) and I tried with all my might to keep his hands out of there. I am guessing he had to know that is wasn't an inviting position, but he was undeterred. He did what you all know they do. And? Because I was trying so hard to keep it from happening, I got some hair pulled! Ouch! In retrospect, I should have just said, "dude, knock that off", but I was way too immature and naive. *sigh* So began our new make-out rituals. He knew I wasn't going to have sex until we were married (and I wasn't going to marry him) but he also realized pretty quickly that I wasn't very good at saying "no".

This was all happening by mid-August. By September, we got caught. It was very ugly. My parent's did not approve of him and I was forbidden to see him again. Also, my mom marched the mini-tell right back to the school, where she voiced her concerns to the office. Sneaking around to see him after that was even more exciting. In December, he even drove to the mountains where I was staying with relatives, while my parents were on a cruise. We managed to spend a few hours in a cabin that night. I left that cabin with my virginity intact, thankyouverymuch. *grin*
(I do feel bad that he drove for three hours and paid for a room and didn't get much)

Our sex life was pretty tame (since we weren't actually having sex) but we continued seeing eachother. In February it was his 20th birthday and I decided to give him something special.
I'll tell you about that in the next installment. (don't worry, I'll wrap this up soon)

15 comments:

Aislinn Sirk said...

I'm thinking Nutzy must just read this and cringe. Does anyone else have any teenagers?

momma said...

So you gave him your virginity for his birthday? How soon after that were you married? Do your parents still hate him? When did he stop smoking pot?

mm said...

Actually, no, I didn't give him my virginity for his birthday. Don't worry, I'll get to the end very quickly. :)

And Bob, Arkie has a teen, too.

Bravie said...

Will he sell me some pot?

~Nutz said...

LOL @ Bob! No, I'm not cringing. Nutzgirl is very open with me (even when I tell her I don't want to know ~ I'm constantly saying, TMI!!!), so I know everything. Nutzboy is open with me too. He is not at that point yet. He still hangs out with groups of guys (i.e. they don't hang with girls and most don't even date yet) and unless they are having gay orgies (not that there's anything wrong with that *wink*), he's still very innocent.

Besides, if I were to think that a 17 year old girl who already had one long term relationship (of about 1 1/2 years) never did anything with that boy, then I'd be the most naive parent on the planet! Hey, I was a teenager once too ya know!

mm said...

Pfft! I think where you live there are plenty of resources! ;-)

Zombs said...

He went for your belly button!!!!!!!!!

Glowie said...

"9th base"
*snort*

Syren said...

Okay now I am in the group of hurry...I want to know more.

mm said...

Alright, I'll post the next one now, and try to get it done tomorrow, or tonight, maybe, and leave it there as weekend reading, since I'll be gone.

Seana said...

Hee hee. So familiar, the crossed legs, not peeing position.

Do go on.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Ok I notice there are no guys commenting on this whole "hair" incident. Shouldn't there have been some barrier between his hands and said hair...you know like underoos or something *grin*

Anonymous said...

LOL at "underoos."

MM: Where did you get caught?

Anonymous said...

The only time I ever got "caught" was the only time I wasn't doing anything. That's another story.

mm said...

LOL @ Slim! The "barrier" should have been a chastity belt, not underoos!

Boo, I saw my mom coming from down the street and met her halfway, so she wouldn't know where he lived. LOL. It was a fun night. *rolls eyes*