Thursday, January 05, 2006

Part Two

So, there we are, chatting all the time on the mini-tell, and I decided to ask him where exactly in my town he lives. For some reason, he had no problem telling me what street he lived on, which I would have *never* done. Anyhow, he says, "I live on ### Drive". I absolutely froze in my chair. I started thinking about whether I had said anything too bad, or incriminating, because I knew at this point the whole thing must have been a joke, on me. Because *I* lived on ### Drive! I looked out my dining room window, at all the houses I could see, and I tried to figure out who it was, who I assumed knew exactly who I was, and had been toying with me. I couldn't figure it out. I went back to chatting with him, and acted like I wasn't fazed, still not telling him where I lived. Turned out, he lived across the street, 8 houses down. We had a cross street dividing us, so I rarely went down his end of the street. He still had no idea who I was, or where I lived. *whew*

He asked me to call him, and I resisted, still not sure I wanted to take it all a step further. Eventually, I gave in, and we talked on the phone for several hours. After that began my secret life of trying to find stolen moments to call him, since I knew my parents would have NEVER approved of what I was doing. Of course, he wanted to meet, but I knew I wouldn't go that far. We talked on the phone and via the mini-tell all through April, May and June. At the end of June, I decided to end it with him, because I was tired of living in fear of getting caught, and because I knew it would never work out between us anyways. I also decided that the best way to tell him, was in person. We made plans to meet on June 29th, at midnight.

14 comments:

Glowie said...

ooooh.

*waits for continuation*

mm said...

Glowie, I had this up for like, two minutes, then took it down real quick for some repairs! How are you so freakin fast? Wow.

Bravie said...

Glow is into quickies.

momma said...

ACK! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here. Damn cliffhangers!!

Immunegirl said...

Oooooh!!! I like this story. I like all of these stories, actually. I think that this should definitely go around the circle and have everyone post a "how we met" story. I'll go last so that I have time to meet someone...unless the Marine story counts.

~Nutz said...

*sits all intrigued & waits*

*snort* @ Iggy!!!

Aislinn Sirk said...

Oh no!

You are going to break it off! The relationship is doomed!

Iggy: I think you owe us some pictures, don't you?

Coco said...

*waits impatiently, tapping foot*

lights said...

You know, if this was a soap opera, meeting a stranger at midnight might not be such a great idea. *grin*

I'm loving these stories!

LOL@Iggy! Like Bob said. Pictures?

Seana said...

Oooh midnight! This is great!

*waiting anxiously*

Sonya said...

Wow! I don't even have to use tivo for this soap opera.

Puffy said...

*Waits breathlessly* Oh look,you already posted Part 3. Yey!!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Wow you are a daredevil. Meeting at the stroke of midnight.

Anonymous said...

*giggles*

For some reason in your blog, it reads, "stroke" of midnight.