Thursday, January 05, 2006

Part Three

So, the night we were going to meet, I made arrangements to sleep at a friends house, across the street from me, because I felt bad about sneaking out of my parent's house. I walked down the street and stood at the bottom of the driveway, hiding behind the street-light pole. He came out, with his friend, and looked in the direction of my house, but he didn't see me. I considered running away, but wanted to get it over with, so I stayed. He came out again a minute later, and this time I stepped out, so he would see me. He smiled and walked over to me. I have no recollection of whether we hugged right then or not, but we talked for a while. I remember almost nothing about it. I do know that when I was ready to leave, he asked for a hug and we hugged for a long time. I never looked up at him, because I was too scared of kissing.

I also never told him I couldn't see him again. I guess I thought maybe after meeting me, he wouldn't want to see me again. Much to my shock, the next time we spoke on the mini-tell, he asked when I would see him again. I was so flattered that he wanted to, that we made plans to meet again a couple weeks later. The second time we met, he did kiss me. The kiss did not sweep me off my feet. He had pot breath, which was not pleasant. But, it being my first kiss and all, it was still exciting.

I can't believe what he did on the third visit. Talk about being presumptuous. I'll share that one, next time. ;-)

17 comments:

Puffy said...

SHARE IT NOW.

Puffy said...

Being on the Left Coast has its advantages and also its disadvantages.

mm said...

*grin* No, no, no. You have to wait for the next installment.

Patience, my dear. ;-)

Chrissy (woe) said...

Left coast Puffy? Try middle of the ocean ;-)

*waits patiently* for next installment....

~Nutz said...

OMG! You have such a way of leaving us hanging at the end of each part. LOL!!!

*waits anxiously*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

hey story tease...get back here with the tale of that third date pronto *grin*

Bravie said...

Tease.

volsfan said...

You are such a tease. I think HD has become the smut leader in our little blogworld.

momma said...

argh! Finish the story already!

Aislinn Sirk said...

It seems almost movie like, the whole hanging out under the street light thing.

Was that the first time you saw him? Did you want to see him again after you saw him?

Emily RugBurn said...

Mmm... pot breath...(!)

Waiting patiently for the next installment!

~ EmRB

Sonya said...

Don't leave us in so much suspense.

Schnookie said...

Yeah what Bob asked. Also, you mention he looked in the direction of your house. Did he know who you were already?

*sitting on edge of seat for next installment*

Zombs said...

Couldn't your parents look out the front window and see you if your friend's house was across the street?

mm said...

Okay, sorry for leaving a few things out. (trying to keep it simple) Yes, by the time we met, I had told him where I lived, so he knew where to look. He also figured out who I was a little bit because he had been in school with my older brother.

Bob, it was not the first time I saw him. I had been driving in my dad's Mustang convertable one day when I passed this big Bronco with a couple of guys in it. When we passed it, I locked eyes with DH (who just happened to be a passenger). We both *knew* who the other was for some reason. Later, he asked me on the mini-tell (this was before we were caught) if my dad had a Mustang, and we confirmed that we had driven past eachother. It was weird. To answer the other part of your question..hmm. Tricky. He was not my type, physically, but his bad boy rep made up for it. *grin*

mm said...

Zombs, yes, they could. I waited until so late though knowing that they would be in bed. Also, it was pretty dark, and I ran.

I never mentioned that my "friend" was a 40 year old divorced woman who was also very good friends with my mother. She knew about the guy on the mini-tell, but didn't know I was sneaking out. I guess she figured it out, because the night I was caught, it was because she called my mom and told her. Pfft! Some friend!

Anonymous said...

Now, Now, Now.

Oh wait, I'm behind, so it's here.

And "pot breath" might have acutally been an improvement over my first kiss.