Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend!
My weekend was uneventful, with absolutely no smut to discuss. Including Friday afternoon and Sunday morning. *grin* (Friday's was better, BTW) <---much, much, better. ;-)
So people, tell me something...
Have you ever cheated? How often? How badly do you feel about it? How do you fix it? Do you feel disappointed in yourself, or just focused on the delectable experience? I cheated on Friday. At the time, it felt wonderful. I kept thinking about how good it was, how I had been missing it for so long. The entire time, I immensely enjoyed it. It wasn't until much later that the guilt set in. I started wondering how bad it was, and how to fix it, and how long it would take. I wondered if it showed on my face, if others could see it? I wanted to do it again, but I also felt really guilty and didn't want to do it again, at the same time. DH already knows about it, BTW.
So on Monday, I'm going to do something about it. For starters, I'm going to think about what caused me to do it in the first place. I'm going to work hard at letting it go, as tomorrow is a new day, and I can't beat myself up over it, indefinitely.
I'm going to work out extra hard, and try to eat better for the rest of the month. I am not going to go back to Chili's for a long time.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Pffft! *rolls eyes*
No, I have never cheated. Not on my husband (I would never dream of it and if he did it, our marriage would be over)... and not on a diet. If I never go on a diet, I can't cheat, right?
I'm with Nutz...if I never go on a diet, I can't cheat.
Michelle and I cheated all weekend. I didn't feel bad about it until this morning when my pants hurt my belly.
See, I was all set to talk about cheating until I figured out you were talking about diets.
I can only diet if the cheating is built in. Like, Fridays don't count. Or sometimes, Cheetos don't count.
I tried soooooo hard to cheat on Friday, but there was simply no space in either bar.
sniff
I really wanted that cheeseburger.
Though, technically it wouldn't be cheating as I don't do diets. I will try to eat more veggies on occasion, but that's as far as I go.
Bob <--- gets impossibly cranky if she doesn't eat.
I seldom diet so I guess that means can't be a cheater. *grin*
It's easy not to cheat when there's nothing available to cheat with. We so need some new restaurants in my area. There's a Mexicali Rose (or something like that) opening soon here. Can't wait to try it. I've never been to a Chili's. Or Appleby's. We almost ended up at Appleby's when we went for supper with the Nookies. We went to a rib place instead. Smokey Bones? Something like that? Nookie? Do you remember?
Cheat on my diet? NEVER! Can't even imagine such a thing. You *should feel bad!
Cheat on my spouse? Heh. No. Of course not. I have way too much moral character!
*smooches mm*
*remembers shower with mm last week*
*casts eyes at Nutzy and lights*
*thinks evil thoughts*
*comes up with evil plan*
Yep Lightsy, it was the Smokey Bones.
I always cheat but I don't call it cheating. It's just allowing myself to indulge once in a while. If you don't deprive yourself, within reason, then you are more likely to succeed with the diet.
I knew it was food and you were fooling us. LOL! No cheating on my man, but food is a different story.
Darnit! I wanted more feedback from Swami! Next time I won't say it was about food until she comments.
Post a Comment