If this works you will see my babies, not extremely recent shots but still them...I decided to use the links for now since the other way makes them too big...most people say my daughter and I look just alike, but I see alot of me in my son too, so I don't know.
http://tinypic.com/5xsq6w
http://tinypic.com/5xsqc7
http://tinypic.com/5xsryw
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Who wants to see your kids? I DO I DO!!!! :D
They are beautiful Tab, just like their mother. Thank you for sharing them, really, I am touched.
They are so blessed to have you for a mom and you them, makes me wish my grandkids were closer (I always wish that but if they were closer I'd have pics to share with you too).
*smooch* Chris
Thanks Chris, I think they are pretty cute too. I wish your grandkids were closer too!
wow...your babies are way too cute, just like mom. I'm glad I was finally able to get some time to check them out. Not too much time though, shawn's already called me to ask me to come over again tonight. I wish they didn't live on the other side of town.
Post a Comment