Monday, March 16, 2009

Back from the Beach

Not that you knew I was gone, lol. Anyways, it was the annual trip to Cayucos. It was a bit colder than the other times but I still managed to get some sun on my legs. The rest of me was covered up the whole time. :( Still, we had a great time, as usual. We saw tons of sea lions and dolphins this time, so that was cool. I stayed at the beach house almost the whole time instead of shopping and sight-seeing because I really just wanted the down time.


Here are some of my favorite pics (in no particular order):







me and the kids.


My son, towering over me :(





swinging on the beach (ooh, sounds like a good drink, no?)



DD swinging beside me




Me, from my Shark Watch Post (great view from my lounge chair!)

My little brother and his son (Morro Bay in the background)

DS, jumping the waves







So now I'm back and trying to catch up on things at work, at home, and online. Amazing how taking just a few days off can put one so far behind. I'm still loving work and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about how much I love my boss. He makes my job *fun* and my kids are telling me I've become goofier since working there. I can't complain about that. :)
I'm LOVING the time change and the fact that it's light enough to walk on the nature trail when I get home.
That's all I got for now. Miss you all as usual... *smooches*









9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love the one with the sun in the background. I love beachy pictures.

*smooch*

I have missed you the mostest.

kim (weltek) said...

Awww, very nice pictures! Your face is looking skinny-have you been losing weight?

MM said...

Thank you, Boo!

Thanks Kim. And no! Not getting skinnier. In fact, I was 5 lbs heavier in these pics than I am now. 5 more to go and damn, it's hard. Vacation just makes you eat.

Bravie said...

April is coming up so we need to talk about free weekends. :)

Puffy said...

I love your pictures. My favorite is you with the wind swept across your face. Your son has a mustache!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Love Morrow Bay - been there just a couple of times, my MIL was from Atascadero/San Luis Obispo area.

MM said...

Bravie, we definitely do! I was looking into another place that might even be better. *so excited*

Puffy, I know! Crazy!

Hi Amy, yeah, San Luis Obispo is just beautiful! Lots of great shopping too, lol.

~Nutz said...

*waves to the smut queen*

kim (weltek) said...

I miss you.