Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Is it just me...
Or is OT down? I went to check in there the other day and got the "this page cannot be found" screen. I didn't really think twice about it but then I just tried again today and got the same thing. Is anyone else getting in? Also, realitytvworld loads fine, just not the message boards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
It's not just you. I tried to go to the Biggest Loser board today and got a "URL Not Found" error.
I've not been able to get in for the last two days.
RTVW is up with temporary boards now. I'm up in the middle of the night because I have to catch an early plane. *yawn*
I don't know what you're talking about.
Now that it's back up, I can't get in because I have no clue what my password is and webby hasn't sent me a new one yet. I may have to start over. :(
Wait, we need to be sent new passwords? I'm confused.
No, I can't remember my password and I have tried 3 times to have a new one sent but I haven't had any reply. So I have no way to sign in over there.
Post a Comment