Monday, October 06, 2008

nothing much

I am going to update with some pictures I took at the 49er game this past Sunday but I don't have them uploaded yet, so it'll have to wait.

Instead of calling these "randoms" though, I'll call them "nothings" because that's mostly what they are...mindless, little nothing thoughts I have to share.

1. Ever read the personal ads on Craigs List? I dare you. If you do, I dare you to post one of the captions here. They are hilarious. I'm in shock that these people are real. Umm, but skip the ones with pics, lol!

2. I went to my doctor this morning and even though it's been like a year since I've seen him, he instantly commented that it looked like I'd lost weight and darkened my hair! I was stunned. How can he possibly have that kind of memory?? I love him though. He takes everything seriously, doesn't rush me and gives me pretty much whatever I want (in terms of drugs or tests, within reason).

3. Someone broke into the air conditioner unit at work to steal all the copper tubing. I'm just shocked. They had to jump a spike fence to do it. They also took a potted plant we have had sitting out front for the last few years. Unbelievable.

4. I have a giant list of items to pick up at Costco. I don't feel like shopping at Costco. :( Why don't they have high heels there? *pout* I also saw a sign or commercial (can't remember) for a club and it said, "No Membership Necessary and No Fees". Is that really even a club, then? *head tilt*

5. I had a dream the other night that I had gotten a tattoo. I got home and the bandage was on my ass. I had no idea what it was so I went to the bathroom to see it and when I removed the bandage, to my surprise, it was an elephant. The trunk made it's way all the way in towards my...well, it just went in between the cheeks quite a bit. What a disturbing dream, lol! All I can say for sure is that if I *ever* get a tattoo, the LAST thing I'd want is an elephant on my ASS!

Yep, like I said, a bunch of nothing, lol. But hey, I updated. :)

12 comments:

Bravie said...

From what I understand, copper is the new gold and people are stealing the most bizarre of things because of the copper in it. Very strange.
I have one picture from the game. *grin* Lucky duck.

Swami said...

1. I have thought of opening the Casual Encounters list a couple of times, just for laughs, but never done it. Now I think I will just to look for pictures, lol.

2. Some doctors have phenominal memories for the whole person - others just your parts. Nothing is more fun than having a gynecologist not really remember you until you have spread your legs, lol.

3. Stoopid thieves! I always wonder how much theft there is for those people who put up copper gutters & rain guards & stuff because they are trendy lately. Seems to me they would be easy to just rip off a house in the dark of night.

4. No, it is not a club. I don't like big box stores that have everything.

5. First - ew!!! Now I am going to have violated-by-an-elephant nightmares! *shivers* Also, there's some kind of election joke in there but I can't reach for it. Well, I could but I won't. :)

Anonymous said...

One time when I was playing tennis, I spotted my OBGYN walking down the path leading up to the baseball game. I hollered to get his attention to say hello.

My friend thought it was odd that I did that and odder that he knew me. I love him.

MM said...

Yeah, it got a little warm in the building today but I'm more concerned about it getting too cold. I hope he fixes it soon.

Swami, did you look?? *grin* Ewww!

LOL, Boo. I think I would try to hide if I saw my doc out in public...it would feel weird to me.

Terry said...

The elephant on your ass is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. True story; one of my cousins actually has "YOUR NAME" tattooed on his cock. He was drunk and it seemed like a good idea at the time, he said.

mtw said...

Not the caption, but...

"This posting has been flagged for removal"

Fun stuff! :)

mtw said...

This woman obviously has dental issues:

"seeking stranger to drill me - w4m - 21 "

mtw said...

But this one, I found VERY disturbing:

"Wanna see the elephant on my aras? -wfm- 32"

MM said...

That's pretty funny, rambling fool. I imagine that had to hurt quite a bit, too.


LMAO @ MTW. *snort*

Jen said...

I used to love looking for crazy shit on Craigslist. People are so weird. I remember one that cracked me up so bad in the "Barter" section. This girl wanted to trade something (I can't remember what it was, but it was totally random) to get her zipper fixed on her favorite pair of jeans. She launched into this whole long story about how she couldn't find anyone to fix her zipper and these jeans were irreplacable, blahblahblah. It was hilarious. I wish I could remember what she had to trade, because that made it even funnier.

PS- Hi. *besa*

Julia said...

I have a window on my ass. Go figure.

As for craigslist... it is the only place where you can be guaranteed to see a suitor's wang before you see the suitor himself.

TEN INCHES OF HEAVEAN!!!!!111one!

oh helll no.

MM said...

*swoon* A Jen sighting!!!

Craigslist is really good for laughs... sometimes I want to put an ad in there just to see what happens. *snort*