1. Found my camera. :)
2. Had "tankful" day today. *yay*
3. Having some horrendous days at work, but Boss makes up for it.
4. Oh! Saw a pic of some boobs at work and had to fax them to the client who was unaware that we had them. *awkward*
5. Finally went into a bar *and* ordered a drink. I'm all grown up (though the group I was with did mention that I seemed very uptight, lol).
6. Thought The Office sucked tonight. Barely even laughed. :(
7. Pomegranates are ridiculously expensive. *pout*
8. I miss everyone here *so* much.
9. Going out with some girlfriends tonight. I'm very excited.
10. *smooches all around*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
How was the night out with the girlfriends?
LOL, I posted that after midnight, so technically it's tonight. Sorry for the confusion. You're supposed to be tricked by the date, lol.
Yay for finding your camera! :)
When I read your post I started watching last night's episode. I laughed out loud a couple times - Michael eating the watermelon and when Angela was trying to get a picture of the baby with all the produce! I didn't watch it very closely yet though.
Your post is dated Thursday, 12:21a.m. Shouldn't it say Friday 12:21a.m.?
*smooches MM*
Oh jeez, yes it should. No wonder there was confusion. Normally when you change the time, the date changes automatically, doesn't it?
Hmmm.
The watermelon part was funny, I'd forgotten about that. The rest just seemd more cringe worthy than anything else.
I haven't found The Office funny for quite some time. Sure, there are moments in each episode that are funny, but overall? it pretty much sucks now.
Have fun tonight! *besa*
I don't like that Jim and Pam are having communication problems. I wonder why they have her in another city, anyway. The two funny things about The Office were the name that Michael gave Jan's baby, pronounced Ass Turd, and Michael eating the watermelon.
... with Dwight in the background zipping up his pants! Bwahahaha!
1. Yay!
2. Is this a comment on gas prices? Are they dropping even in California now?
3. It's nice you like your boss so much. I have liked most of mine too - it makes life much easier.
4. ??? This must be regarding some case? I don't have any boob pics in my current job. When I worked for the medical school we often had pics of every place private but they were not very fun to look at. Usually downright icky.
5. I won't go into a bar alone if I can't see into it. Old style windowless bars just freak me out. Although with friends I would go anywhere.
6. Never watched it.
7. Agree. I tried the pomegranate flavored Kefir drink and it was really good!
8. We miss you too. You used to be so regular!
9. And now that you have your camera again, you can take pics for us!
10. smoochback*
Boo says that grap Smirnoff Ice is really good. You should try those the next time you go to a bar. LOL
Post a Comment