The directions:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the fifth sentence on your blog.
5. Tag five people.
The closest book was my school book, which is divided into so many categories that none are up to 123 pages, so I had to grab the *next* closest book, which is called ABC's of the Human Mind. Here's the excerpt:
"This is an example of the illusory aftereffects of motion, or the "waterfall illusion", as it was called in an 1834 description of this "peculiar optical phenomenon" by a British scientist."
Whew. I have no idea what that was about. I need to finish the book, lol. Damn, too bad I didn't have something smutty close by! I was tempted to find one, but that would have been cheating, lol.
Who to tag, hmmm....
I have no idea who has or hasn't been tagged yet, so if you read this, consider yourself tagged. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm impressed you had such a smart book nearby!
If it's the "ABC's", what word/topic was this a discussion of? And what letter are you on?
I'm impressed as well. Here at home, I have tons of crime stuff. Perhaps I will do this tonight.
This subject was under the title, Our Amazing Senses, MTW. It does not go in alphabetic order or anything, it just covers a lot of basic subjects.
Crime stuff? Is that good to read at night or does it wind you up?
HD is blogging again? Good to know!
Post a Comment