Speaking of those x-rated texts from my cousin, they sure did cause an awkward moment at dinner with my RLBF tonight, lol. I laughed so hard I almost cried. I was showing her some texts that were *not* x-rated and she accidentally stumbled onto one of the other ones. The gasp, the way she jumped and the look on her face were price.less. So I learned a lesson. Delete everything and tell cousin not to send anymore, lol. Sheesh.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Friday is my last full day to myself before I start work on Monday. I'd like to say I am excited but for now, I guess I'm just apprehensive. I still have some things I want to complete around the house, including setting up the new microwave. Our current one is set so high (defectively) that it takes a fraction of the suggested times to cook stuff and it always burns popcorn. I don't want to think about the kids using it while I'm not home and having something catch on fire.
The rest of the weekend is already booked with things to do. *sigh*
It figures my brother would want me to babysit my nephew on the last day I have to really focus on tying up all my loose ends. *sigh* Not sure how, but I'll have to say no to that. Is that mean/selfish/rude? They don't ask a lot so it sucks.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
::BB spoiler::
So, YAY RYAN! I could not be happier with the final 2 on BB. I only hope Ryan can win over Adam but truth be told, I won't mind much either way. I was just happy Sheila got the boot. I couldn't stand her for another minute.
Also pretty surprised about the AI elimination! But totally ok with it. I like Brooke so far but not passionately. Other than her, I can't say I have any interest in them. *shrug*
PaHo is another interesting show... I think I like Mike the best. Can't stand most of them, though James isn't too bad. Hope I'm getting the names right, I'm pretty bad at that.
Ok, that's about all I wanted to share tonight. Hope you have great weekends with great weather, everyone! Anything special planned??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Just say no to the tending nephew! You NEED The day!
I must say that Brooke's younger brother goes to school with my son, so ... there is very much Brooke liking in our part of town! I thought Jason would be going home..
I don't think it's selfish of you. You need to take care of your own stuff.
I too am okay with either Adam or Ryan. Although I do have a big crush on Ryan.
Good luck on Monday. *smooch*
My red shoes arrived today and they? Are divine. Very high (almost like tip toe high...could not do a single 1/2 inch higher), good width, but the strap on the back is a little loose. I'm going to get some of those cushiony things for the balls of my feet...did I mention they are high?...and see if that makes the strap a little snugger. I'll probably keep them no matter what.
I was going to wear my basic black dress to prom tomorrow night, but now I want to wear the red shoes, so I'm going to go out in search of a less formal white dress instead. I will post shoe pics this weekend.
Yay, I ended up not having to say no about babysitting after all. They didn't need one in the end. :)
I have a crush on Ryan too. He's like a big teddy bear.
Thanks Kimmah, I've been wondering about the shoes. I so wish I'd have ordered them. I'm trying to be happy with mine. Hey, why can't you wear the black dress with the red shoes? I was planning on wearing all black with mine. I'll have to add a red accessory somewhere, to make it all work, I think. Can't wait for pics!
I just got done watching Big Brother and I'm glad that Ryan and Adam are the final two. It sure beats last year with Evil Dick and his whiny daughter.
Have a great weekend, MM! I'll be playing tennis and watching my DD dance in a competition this Sunday.
*smooch*
I hope you said No to selfish brother. I think he is selfish/rude, not you.
I think you should post some of these x-rated texts to amuse your blog buddies.
Ryan would be better than Adam but not by much. I detested Jen and he'll probably spend a huge amount of the money buying carp for her.
I was thinking the same thing, MTW. It's been a while since I was really ok with the F2. Have fun with tennis! And at DD's dance competition. You'll have to let us know how she did.
LOL, Swami. I'm not sure if my brother even knows about my job. In the end, they never called me to ask about it again, so I guess they just didn't go out.
The texts are not postable, trust me. Plus I've deleted them. Sorry. ;-)
You're right about Jen. Ugh. I hate thinking about that. But hopefully she'll get some crap when gets out and sees how she played in the game.
I'm OK with the BB final 2. I hope Ryan dumps Jen. I think a black dress with red shoes would look fantastic. Sexy. Good luck with your job this week!
Oh the weekend; yesterday we picnicked at a park and walked through a flower conservatory garden. Today we're BBQing.
Post a Comment