skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Are they ugly?
I bought these boots on Ebay because the ones I wear all the time are showing signs of wear and tear, and I *love* the heel and non-slip, rubbery traction that this kind provides. The ones I have now came from Target, but they won't have replacements until fall. My daughter thinks these are hideous. I might try to remove the fur, but really, with jeans on, I think only the very bottom of the shoe will even show. Opinions? And no worries, I love them no matter what you say! *grin*
Also, I'll take this moment to say that I HATE James on BB. I can't believe how much of a switch I made with him. His attitude is ridiculous. Oh! And I got another 100% on a quiz in class tonight! Yay! Granted, it was an open book quiz and I'll have to do some serious studying before the real exam, but for now; Yay!
11 comments:
I have no opinion on the boots, but I will definitely agree with you about James. I despise him. He and Chelsia deserve each other. Blech. What a waste of humanity.
Oh! And I meant to say good for you! about the quiz. How's the class going so far? How many weeks do you have left?
Sheesh, you're quick! :)
The class is good. Since my friend quit, I have been able to pay attention better and make other friends. It's really kinda fun! I'm anxious to start the next semester. And I have no idea how many weeks are left. My syllabus is in the car, so I'll check later.
*smooch*
Hellllo Smarty Pants!
I'm not a huge fan of the boots, but you wear quirky shoes well. I don't. I think the fur on the top is what I don't care for.
I'd love the boots if they didn't have the fur....and the fur under jeans might make the jeans bulge out in a funny spot.
And congrats on the quiz!!!!
Did you laugh when James broke down crying. I have to admit that I did. *hangs head*
Congrats on the quiz.
Fabulous on the boots. (Tell your daughter the homo likes them...)
I tagged you on my blog because Silvergirl tagged me first.
How very Sasquatch-ie!
While those boots are not something I could wear (I own cowboy boots and work boots) I do like them for you. I definately couldn't pull off that look.
I haven't really been watching BB this year but I did catch James crying. I thought he was faking it at first. Wow!
Congrats on the quiz! *smooooch*
I agree with Lightsy.
Hmm, I can get away with "quirky"? Who knew? LOL, thanks Kim. :)
Momma, if they bulge, I'll be upset. I wear boot cut jeans, so there may be enough room there...we'll see. Maybe I'll really cut the fur off, lol!
Carey, I totally laughed at him! He's an ass. *shakes head with disgust*
LOL @ HD! Glad you like them! That's all I needed to hear, lol. ;-)
*snort* @ Zombs!
Thank you, Lightsie! *smooch* *smooch* *smooch*
And I agree with Breezy. :)
Post a Comment