skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What do you need? (or want?)
- I need a good boot camp for my kids
- I need a good blow up doll for my DH
- I need a vacation home in Tahoe
- I need a vacation anywhere
- I need a dishwasher
- I need a new US Weekly, damnit
- I need to clean my linen closet
- I need someone to make all the hard decisions for me
- I want a glazed donut
- I want a *smooch*
- I want a new car
- I want my head to stop hurting
- I want to have a really good sex dream ~ update! I had a sex dream last night! Yay!
- I want a new bra
- I want some brown high-heels (closed toe, size 7 1/2 - 8)
22 comments:
I need a good boot camp for my kids - I checked into those when my oldest was being an ass. They are way, way out of my price range.
I need a good blow up doll for my DH - ditto!
I need a vacation home in Tahoe - or Carmel
I need a vacation anywhere - can't wait until my May trip!
I need a dishwasher - see Bob's blog - a dishwasher is a necessity!
I need a new US Weekly, damnit - I get Newsweek and I don't take the time to read it cause I'm always blogging!
I need to clean my linen closet - who doesn't.
I need someone to make all the hard decisions for me - ditto, who doesn't
I want a glazed donut - go for it - glazed donuts = medicine.
I want a *smooch* - *smooches* up your arm.
I want a new car - hum, a convertible?
I want my head to stop hurting - sorry *smooches up other arm*
I want to have a really good sex dream - the kind that when you wake up you are squeezing your legs together really hard?
I want a new bra - red, I hope.
I want some brown high-heels (closed toe, size 7 1/2 - 8) - I don't do high heels anymore but I always want new shoes.
I need a vacation.
I want a vacation.
That is all.
*Smooch*
I thought I would help you out with one of your wants on the list.
*SMOOCH*
I want sorbet!
Okay, now my wants and needs.
I need a maid who does windows, lots of windows.
I need to lose weight by September so I can qualify for the lowest rates on an ultra-premium insurance policy the DH has his heart set on. (DH only has to lose 15 - the bastard!)
I need a jacuzzi vacation with Tom.
I want a new driveway.
I want to redecorate my family room, but not until DD moves out lol.
I want somebody to do my grocery shopping for me.
And? I bequeath to you a really nice sex dream because I have plenty of those. Altho mostly I'm not quite asleep when I havew them/
Go ask Seana for a glazed donut. She gets one free & might give it to you.
I need a 2 week vacation
I need new luggage
I need a new uterus
I need INXS tickets to go on sale
I need new tennis shoes
I need a new curling iron
I want a facial
I want an exercise ball
I want to go out for seafood
I want my 2006 peep meets to get here sooner
Boot camps are really not that great. They threaten and scare, but do not really teach.
I want a good cheap mover.
I want my TV back.
I want a vacation home on a little quaint island.
I need to get my arse in gear and get this school work done.
I need to smack an OTer that just gets on my nerves.
I need to know if we are having a peach or a banana.
*smooch*
Everyone needs a really good dishwasher.
I want some utterly brilliant results on Thursday.
I need a new job.
I need a dishwasher.
I need to lose another 18% of my body weight before July 22.
I need a haircut but the bride asked that I not cut my hair until after the wedding. *sigh*
I need a vacation where DH and I are not completely worried about what is going on in our respective offices while we are on the beach. How is that a vacation?
I need my youngest brother to pull his head of out his ass and realize that his actions are slowly killing our parents.
I want to fire TEE and kick her ass from here to San Fransisco and then Carey can take over from there.
I want new leather couches.
I want another dog for Poopie to play with.
I want DH and I to go into business for ourselves.
MM, ummmm, Carey and I can help you with the glazed donut issue. Just sayin'.
I need a glazed donut. That is all. *evil grin*
*saaamoooch*
I really need to be able to wave my hand and have all of my stuff packed up. Argh.
I really want this day and my doctor's appointment to be over.
I need more hours in the day so that I can get the house ready in time for selling.
I need a vacation!
I want a chocolate/caramel donut!!
MM, I'll give my list later. In the meantime, I'll be happy to make yuor hard decisions for you. I'm very decisive!
Can't help with the linen closet, car, or dishwasher though, sorry!
LOL @ Lasann and the sex dream comment! *blush*
Hey Nutz, aren't you already *on* a self-imposed vacation? *smirk*
Thanks for the *smooches* ladies!
*hands the pregnant lady some sorbet*
Thanks for the sex dream Swami! I actually had one! (too embarrassed to give details)
*crossing fingers for all Kim's wants and needs*
Syren, I wouldn't actually send them to Boot Camp, but sometimes I *really* want to. And tell me which OTer needs a *smack* and I'll take care of it. *grin*
Also, when do WE get to know what kind of fruit?
Bob, I've got tons of results I can share with you. (might not be the kind you need, though)
Tkit! I need my youngest brother to pull his head of out his ass and realize that his actions are slowly killing our parents.
I could totally share this one with you! *shakes head*
And um, is glazed donut code or something? *innocent look*
*smooch* Debs. Good luck at the Dr.s!
Nookie! Shouldn't you be training for another marathon? *grin*
MTW, I'll fax over a list of all my hard decisions. I'd like them to be resolved by this afternoon.
(and if you *really* cared, you could offer to come wash all my dishes for me!)
You know who it is, you just need to think about it for a minute dear.
I think glazed donuts are definitely code for something, in that case I want a taste too.
As soon as we find out if it is a banana or a peach, OT will know, but you may know first because you're that special.
Geez, weltek is giving you my donut. I bought coffee for 4 years to win that donut. I wish I'd been here earlier for all the donut discussion.
I want someone to get the facecloth out of my vacuum cleaner.
I want someone else to walk all the freaking way to the garage with the kids to get the car.
I need the car not to cost us any more of our home improvement money.
I need a glazed donut.
I want a chocolate/caramel donut.
Yay! I really hope I can find out first, that way I can gloat about it to everyone! *grin* Seriously, I can't wait to find out.
Seana, sorry about the donut. Not only did I eat it, but I didn't even like it that much! :P
When she was 14 and 15 I used to threaten my oldest daughter with Military School in Alabama, but she still thumbed her nose at me until she grew up.
*waits to hear about MM's sex dream*
*smooch*
Prolly not gonna happen.
(trust me, you *don't* want to know)
The only thing I really need is a week off to myself. That's really all I need. No work, no one calling, no one else here but me.
And perhaps a massage. That's always a good way to end a week.
Post a Comment