Sunday, March 12, 2006

Happy Monday everyone!

Don't sexy undergarments really make you feel wonderful? Tell me, do you match the bra and panties? Do you wear thongs? High-cuts, bikini, lowrise, granny panties, boyshorts, etc? How much will you spend on your underwear? I have to admit, I went through a cheap ass phase where I only wore cheap, comfortable bras that offered *no* support. They felt great, but goodness, now that I've joined the world of underwire again, I feel like a new person. What was I thinking?? I have no problem buying Target brand panties, but won't do Wal-Mart. I just don't like the quality, though I'm sure they have some normal brands like Fruit of the Loom and whatnot. Also, while I love Victoria's Secret panties, the bras are not for me. If I was a 34 B I suppose I'd shop there, but once you get past a D cup they are stingy on their availability. I would *love* to have smaller boobs, just to wear the dainty, cutesy bras. *sigh* And yet I know most smaller chested women want more up there, so maybe we're never happy?
Just like women with curly hair (which I would LOVE to have) always seem to want straight hair, and vice versa. Anyhow, if you don't want to talk about your underwear, how about sharing your latest sex dream? *wink*

17 comments:

Supes said...

-I'm totally commando.

-FTR, boyshorts are the sexiest women's underwear ever invented.

-My last sex dream? I can't give details, but it involved Louie Anderson, a tub of "I can't believe it's not butter", and a lawn sprinkler. *shudder*

Swami said...

Wolf-whistles Supes, then points out that Superman wears his panties over his pantihose instead of under.

Good morning, MM. We are in the middle of a snow storm with wind so I guess I could lose power at any time. However...

My bra and panties usually look "matchy" altho they are almost never bought as a set. I like black and nude colors so they "match" I guess.

Mostly, I wear high-cuts. Thongs are for special occasions. Cotton Granny panties are for cold, wintery days (like this one!) because they keep you warmest. I had a brief affair with boyshorts but don't wear them anymore. I dislike paying more than $7 for a pair of panties so I watch for sales.

I detest underwire bras! (I'm a C cup) So I have to look long and hard to find fitting, comfortable bras without wire.

I usually buy from Kohl's, Herberger's or Target. I try to avoid entering the evil Walmart and would never buy clothing of any kind there.

I am okay with my boob size - I am just tired of them heading down to my navel. This is my punishment I guess for rarely wearing a bra in my 20s and early 30s.

I am also okay with my hair, which is wavy not curly. If I want it straighter I comb it flat while it's wet. If I want it curlier I fluff it and squeeze in curls.

I have complicated, weird dreams but almost never remember them.

Lasann said...

Well, for some reason I find the term panties icky. I don't know why. So, my underwear is a combination of thongs, bikini, and high cuts. Funny you should mention it because I was just on a underwear buy spree in January. All new ones.

I have to wear an underwire but I have branched out on brands. I usually buy at Kohl's and Target. I, for the first time, bought 3 sets (bra and underwear).

You are right about wanting what you don't have. I have curly hair which I've always hated. Now I know how to flat iron it. I am endowed in the oobie department and have always hated it. Right now I hate it because I am feeling the effects on my back, neck and shoulders. Anyone who wants big oobies doesn't realize how hard it will be to find clothes.

It's Monday and I'm already wishing it was Friday.

HistoryDetective said...

Umm, no bras for me, thankyouverymuch.

Lately I've been wearing a lot of 2xist undies --- boxers, boxer briefs, bikini --- mostly because exBF had friends who ran a shop that went out of business so they just gave me a whole bunch of high-priced underwear.

Since losing the weight, I have been investing in new sexy underwear because it makes me feel good about myself. Most of it has some lycra in it, which helps to accentuate the bulge.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I was going to answer (don't own any matching sets), but got distracted by HD's bulge. I just didn't expect that for some reason. It just seemed a little early for that.

Sonya said...

I'm not a lingerie kind of girl.

mtw said...

Well, my DW wears granny panties and cheap ass ugly bras. The next Mrs. MTW will wear nice looking undergarments, especially nice, colorful bras. None of this "nude" crap. At least not ALL of them. She may sometimes wear granny panties, but must occassionally wear a thong or no panties at all, especially upon request!

I wear the boxerbriefs when I want to feel sexy. I can't imagine going commando - WAY too much floppage!

Sex dreams? Does the fantasy I had this morning about the new Mrs. MTW in a hotel room, taking charge and having her way with me count? ;-)

mm said...

Supes, I was looking at boyshorts online last night and I think you're right. They're fairly new to me, but I think I like them more than any of the others.

*trying to ignore Supes' sex dream*

Swami, I do the same thing, I buy lots of black and it all looks like it matches. I don't own nude or white, but *sometimes* will branch out and get some color. I never liked underwire either, but I think it's possible to wear some that are comfortable enough.
C cup is probably the perfect size! *jealous*

Lasann, really? Don't like the word 'panties'? I haven't gotten the back/neck/shoulder thing yet, but imagine someday I will. :(

HD, saw your blog. Still can't concentrate...

*hands Bob a stiff drink*
*smirk*

Sonya! Why not? I thought you would be, for some reason.

LOL @ MTW's "floppage"! And yes, that dream counts, why haven't you shared it yet??

mtw said...

Hmmm, maybe I'll share it with you - but *only* with you. It'll be our secret. Can you keep a secret? ;-)

mtw said...

You'll have to tell me when everyone has left the blog and it's safe (and private) to tell you my fantasy.

Seana said...

I am most certainly not here right now, so MTW can go right ahead and tell his secret fantasies, secure in the knowledge that there is no-one here to intrude on the moment.

Sonya said...

Lingerie is something else to take off. LOL!

On an every day occasion though, I usually wear thong panties and a bra. Depends on the bra for the way the shirt is made and the only time I switch up on panties is lower cut or not for low cut jeans.

lights said...

Sonya wears Depends? I thought it was only Nookie who wore them. *giggles*

Panties? Seldom wear them. I did the thong thing for a while but kind of figured why bother, and tried commando and loved it.

The only time I ever wore granny panties was while I was pregnant.

I'm an underwire girl. This D cup likes the support. Most of my bras are white but I have a couple colored, lacy ones for special occasions.

My hair is super straight. While I never really wished for curly hair, a little natural body would be nice.

Latest sex dream? I can say with complete confidence that it did not involve Louie Anderson. Other than that, it's a secret. *grin*

After reading about bulges and floppage I may be having a dream tonight.

Syren said...

I have a variety of panties. I like boyshorts right now the most, but only have a couple pairs of them.

Four years I finally found an underwire bra that fit me. Up until that point I never saw one, so had never wore one. I was amazed at how nice they made the girls look and have never went back to non-underwire.

I have some matching sets, but not many. Lately I find that I like the bra, but not the panties or vice versa in sets I have come across.

When I am having a bad day, if I go shopping for new panties and bras and find great deals on pretty things, it makes me feel better. Shopping for other things, not so much.

~Nutz said...

Happy Monday! (even though it is now Tuesday)

jenbeauty said...

I wear thongs and bikinis. It depends on my mood, but yes certain undergarments make me feel sexy!

Immunegirl said...

I don't match all that often, but I am today... :)

I am quite happy with my hair, but I am not quite so happy with my bras. To make a long story short, the oobies have decided that NOW is a good time to grow and I have had to majorly change sizes. I am having lots of trouble finding bras that I like and may have to leave Victoria's Secret. (Did you know that they stop making demi-cups after a certain size!?!?!?)

There is your TMI for the week. :)