Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Update

It started innocently enough with Bravie and I making plans to see each other on Saturday. I always forget what being with Carey is like until about 3 minutes after we're together again. *grin* We met halfway between us in Vacaville, where there are some outlet stores. The fun began immediately;


We decided to go into her favorite store, the Dressbarn. Apparently, Boo likes this place too, which is really just a coincidence. It's not like we specifically went here just to make Boo jealous or anything.


This is about where I started to remember what it was like with her last time.... she started goofing off and playing with the mannequins. We figured this might be the only chance to get a picture of her in a skirt, lol.


I got a little excited when I saw my picture prominently displayed on a vending machine.





Carey, on the other hand, got a LOT excited when we saw a K.B. Toys store.





Her grin says it all...





This is her doing a leprechaun impression:

(my favorite picture! have you ever seen a cuter leprechaun?)




And in this picture she was doing a Breezy/midget impression. *snort* (and FTR, Breezy and I are about the same height, lol) I must admit, the sales guy in the store *loved* Bravie and didn't want us to leave.




Last, but certainly not least, is the picture Carey begged me to take of her. She apparently has a secret obsession with high heels and likes to have her picture taken in them. She loudly expressed her opinion that only hookers wear these kinds of heels, lol.





We had a very filling dinner at Applebee's somewhere in the middle of all our shopping. It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon. I am going to refrain from telling you about the lies she told me, the gas she may or may not have had, and the STD. She was just too nice a date for me to betray her with that kind of talk. :)


18 comments:

Bravie said...

*giggle* Dear BFFx16 *snort*
I had a great time on Saturday. Thank you for being my date.
I now know NOT to ask if you just farted. Jeeeez. *snort*
I'm just glad that you didn't embarrass me in any more stores.
Here, I bought this for you, it gets rid of the odor on your hands. *smug grin*
I really did have a great time and was seriously shocked when you told me how late it was. Time just flew right by. *smooch*

Breezy said...

Not funny, not funny at all! I'm not that short!

Glad you two had fun. *smooch*

kim (weltek) said...

LOL! I LOVE the pics! Glad to know THIS is what kept bravie from updating about her swinging single weekend. Heh. I said "swinging."

Tummy said...

Hey, I'm just happy bravie didn't stand you up. *grin

Just so you know I ate ALL the green MM's from my pack this weekend first in honor of you.

love the pics, especially the leprechaun

Puffy said...

I love all your pictures! *big grin* How fun, fun, fun! I saw a huge M&M's store in Las Vegas and thought of you, of course.

Bravie said...

That was one of about 35 pictures we had to take at the M&M machine. She had to get it just right. *giggle*

MM said...

Hey! I'm BFF6xremoved! Yeah, the whole farting question had the potential to ruin the date, but seeing you almost pee your pants made up for it. *grin*

Breezy, I forgot to mention that she said we should blame you for something. I can't for the life of me remember what it was, but it was during dinner and she totally wanted to blame you. She's mean.
I don't know how you put up with her.

LOL, glad you liked the pics Kim. She's a camera whore I tell you!

Aww, thanks Tummy. Next time though, I think you should send them to me. ;-)

Puffy, I thought they closed the M&M store? I'll be thrilled if it's still open!

Carey is lying about the picture. She is a liar in general and lies about things for no particular reason. Very sad.

Bravie said...

I will admit to trying to blame Breezy for something. I can't remember what it was either. I just remember saying "blame Breezy. It's usually her fault."

Swami said...

So which of you is the more expensive date? My first guess would have been MM - but seeing that Bravie needs toys AND fancy hooker shoes maybe I should revise my opinion.

Puffy said...

Yes, the M&M's store is still open. It's right next to the MGM Grand and the Coca Cola store.

lights said...

OMG!!! I am SOOOOOO jealous! The pictures are so much fun!

This time last year I was counting down the days to Carey and Breezy's visit. *sobs*

You two are so adorable! I wanna hang out at the mall with you too!

Number one rule...it's always Breezy's fault.

BFF1a

MM said...

Swami, I think I am more expensive. The one time I bought dinner for Carey it was pretty cheap, but when she buys it seems to cost more. Also, every store we went into, I ended up buying something while she just looked, lol. So yeah, Carey is cheap. But we all knew that, I think.

I'll have to go there, Puff. The last time I went I wasn't the green m&m yet, lol.

Lights, you actually came up during our BFF conversation/debate. She definitely put me in my place and made sure I knew where I stood. She said you fought hard for your BFF status. Guess I need to work harder. *grin*

mtw said...

You guys are too cute! :)

Glowie said...

That is a cute leprechaun. Fun!

I think you must be taller than Breezy. Were you wearing heels when we met?

Swami said...

Wait. We have to fight for BFF status!?! I thought that's what the check was for. *confused*

MM said...

Thank you, MTW. *smooch*

Glow, I'm *always* wearing heels. :) (seriously)

Swami, I think I might start a private blog for all of Carey's BFFs so we can get to the bottom of this scandal. *shakes head in disgust*

Terry said...

Great pics. Awesome Leprechaun pics too. That had me laughing.

Terry said...

I want to see pics of you trying to carry around that huge backpack. That thing was awesome. I also love the little construction office with the flowers, the privacy fence and the manicured astro-turf front lawn.