Well, Blogger finally forced me to switch. If only it had the same power over HD. *grin*
As a result of switching over, I had a few blog problems and due to a shortage of time, I had to pull the blog until I worked them out. I'm hoping if you are reading this, it means it's all fixed. :)
I'm still typing minus my left index finger, which is still numb and painful, but otherwise healing ok. I can't wait to have all my fingers functioning again.
And now,....For my debut New Blogger Post, I present:
MM's Interview, by HD
1. What is your favorite Christmas memory or tradition?
Driving around looking at the lights. We usually went to the movies on Christmas day, too. It was a day we all knew we'd be together, so that's what I remember the most.
2. If I invite you to a dinner party, what do you want me to serve?
I want whatever you make to impress your dates, of course! And wine. Lots of wine (for you). And I'll bring dessert. ;-)
3. What kind of exotic pet would you actually consider letting your kids adopt?
Well, ferrets are illegal here, so that would have to count, I guess. Other than that, I would say certain (smaller) wild cats would be a consideration. Or a Sasquatch. But only a female.
4. If we ran "The Amazing Race" together and won a leg, what kind of trip should we receive from the Travelocity gnome?
If it were you and I? I would want to go to Temptation Island, where I might have a shot at getting you. *grin* Seriously, I'd want to go (selfishly) somewhere you've already been, so you could be my tour guide, and teach me all the history you undoubtedly know.
5. Suppose that your blogland buddies were trading mix tapes. Which three songs would you include on your mix tape to let people see who you are?
There are so many to choose from, but off the top of my head I'll say,
1. In the Deep, by Bird York
2. Fix You, by Coldplay
3. I'm No Angel, by Dido




20 comments:
Do I know you? I mean I think I once knew an MM a long time ago, but you look a little different now. Much older, I'd say. :P
*sniff, sniff*
I think you need to work a little harder on removing the peanut butter smell. It's still lingering.
FTR, if I won a trip, I would do enough research before leaving on it that it wouldn't matter if I had been there before or not.
Well, phew. I'd heard you'd been found. Glad to see you here again.
I don't expect this to happen again. Hrmph.
Well, now that Bravie has been here you don't need to worry about that peanut butter smell any more.
YAAAAAAAAY!
So is this your official welcome back party? *pops champagne and brings out fancy appetizers*
*smooches*
What, no Regina Spektor?
I'm so excited you are back!! Yippeee!
You're back!!
*sobs with joy and relief*
I missed you most!! (trying to ignore all the HD love in your welcome back post. hrmph.)
*besa*
Welcome back mm!
Ferrets are illegal in CA? Why?
Yay! You're back!
Yay! MM is back! :-)
*squints eyes @ Nutz*
I think we know each other. Let me get my glasses...
HD, that does not surprise me. :)
*waves to Lasann*
Hi Carey. Maybe if you'd been here, I would have never left. Hrmph back at ya. ;-)
*sprays air freshener*
WooHoo! Kim brought appetizers! I'd have come back sooner had I expected that! *smooch*
Boo, Regina almost made the cut. It was hard to keep it at three, and I'm already regretting my choices.
Jen, if you look closely, and read between the lines, there is much, much lvoe for you in here, too. :) *besa*
Hi Nookie! *smooch* Not sure about the ferets. My brother always wanted one, but couldn't have one. A lot of people have them anyways, though.
Hi Breezy and MTW! I'm so happy to be back!
Why is this dated Tuesday April 17?
I've been anxiously awaiting your return. Blogland hasn't been the same without you. I know you've commented here and there, but we needed an official mm blog to make things ok.
Hi Puff! I think it's dated then because that was when I first tried to get the blog updated...and then ended up saving it in draft. I should have changed it, but didn't even notice.
Thanks for the warm welcome back.
I found one of your footprints on Arkie's blog and a hair sample. Be careful she may whip it up into a sexy leprechaun.
How do I get interviewed? Do I get to speak into microphone?
Oh and your blog does not take forever to load on my computer now and I see you have some lovely pictures going now!
Oh good - you're back. Now I don't have to check all those stupid milk cartons anymore.
So you were stalking HD all this time?
*evil grin*
I missed doing that.
Glad you are back MM!! Glad also that you visited ME while you were gone!
WHat kind of cheese do Weltek's appetizers contain?? Any BBQ little smokies in there?
Zombs, want me to send you some questions? I fear I am not as creative as HD, but I can try! Let me know! And I am so glad the blog works better for you now.
Swami, I call it more like "hooking up" but whatever. *grin*
Ack! Carey, why do you torture me??
Mom, thanks for the welcome back! I missed being here. I'm afraid the appetizers here are gone, but Weltek almost always has good stuff out for us. ;-)
Post a Comment